Program of the valorization conference “Quality in the Vocational Training”, national and European challenges and impulses out of the Leonarda da Vinci projects, 5.-6.12.2007 in Bonn.
(Programm Valorisierungskonferenz “Qualität in der beruflichen Bildung”. Nationale und europäische Herausforderungen und Impulse aus Leonardo da Vinci Projekten, 5.-6.12.2007, Bonn.
At this conference speeches were held about the following themes:
- “The quality concept in the vocational training and its consequences for Germany” by Prof. Dr. Georg Spöttl from the Institute of Technique and Education, Bremen
- “The ENQA-VET network: goals and possibilities of a European cooperation” by Karin Küßner from the Ministry of Education and Research, Bonn
- “Quality assurance in the professional school as a foundation for comparability and mobility” by Stephanie Pudenz from the Federal Ministry of School and Further Education, NRW, Düsseldorf
- “Peer review as an instrument for quality assurance and quality development in Initial VET in Europe” (Leonardo da Vinci pilot project) by Judith Proinger, Austrian Institute for research on Vocational Training and Dr. Dagmar Giebenhain, from the Vocational school center Odenwaldkreis
- “Quality.Net-Quality assurance in the vocational training: Best Practice data banks and forums” (Leonarda da Vinci network) by Dr. Randolph Preisinger-Kleine, P&W Projekt Gesellschaft mgH, Ingolstadt
Workshops were kept to the topics:
- Models and methods to improving the quality assurance
- Quality of the Education and Counselling staff
- Quality indicators for the judgement of learning offers and outputs/Relationships between the labour market and the vocational training
Long version: to be added soon