Profile of VET organisation
Name of organization: GRUPUL ŞCOLAR FORESTIER CÂMPINA
Type of VET institute: Lower secondary education and vocational training, Upper secondary education and vocational training, Post school education and continuous vocational training.
No of staff:
No of trainees:
Quality Management Dimension
Continuous further training of staff regarding quality improvement of educational and training process based on vocational competences.
Baseline / problem
Good practice: (Measures, instruments, criteria, indicators)
- Participation of trainers in the courses of continuous training organised by CCD Prahova, CNFPA, UPG Ploieşti, Bucureşti University, and other higher education institutions.
- Participation of trainers in courses for Master Degree.
- Involvement of trainers in various projects and programs referring to students’ further training and performance improvement.
- Trainer courses organised by the school in partnership with MECT – SIVECO – SC EXCELENT in the AEL program.
- The use of the AEL program in the process of vocational training.
- The increased use of PC by trainers.
- The endowment with ICT equipment (104 computers connected to the Internet, located in 2 ICT laboratories, classrooms, offices and staff room, 4 video projectors, copiers, fax-machines, printers, etc.).
- The endowment with PHARE TVET equipment necessary for the training of specific competences in the field of Forestry and Wood Processing.
- New (virtual) communication channels between trainers – students –institution management – functional departments – employers – various educational partners.
- A good information dissemination between the partners of the educational and vocational training process.
- An increased efficiency of the practical aria of the training process.
- The development of interpersonal communication in counselling and professional orientation.
- The social and professional insertion of students by their familiarisation with self-assessment tools and techniques, and by training of specific skills and competences.
- The integration of students with various levels of qualifications (1, 2, 3) on the labour market.
- The response of the institution to the community needs, the development of partnerships with employers and other PHARE educational institutions.
- The increased flexibility of the vocational training offer for the community.
- The accomplishment of the institution vision by raising its prestige in the community
- Evidence of success
- Annual and Half-yearly Teacher Councils for activity assessment
- Annual and Half-yearly Self-Assessment Reports of trainers and curriculum area responsibles
- Improvement Plans
- Inspection Reports of county school inspectorate, ITM and ISU Prahova
- Internal monitoring performed on December 15, March 15 and July 15
Instruments and data sources:
- PAS (School Action Plan based on contents of PRAI – PLAI)
- General Management Plan
- Management Plans of curriculum area responsibles
- Educational offer
- CDL - (Curriculum of Local Development – in partnership with employers)
- CDS - (Curriculum established by the institution – optional subjects)
- Quality Manual
Problems and constraints encountered and solutions found:
No problems encountered